Monday

10 Predictions about the election results

Regardless of who wins in the elections Tuesday, these things will still be true:

(these have been sent out before, I talked about them yesterday::: they will continue to be true for the remainder of this age)

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do. 2 Timothy 3.16-17 

2. Prayer will still work.
A song for the ascent to Jerusalem. I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. Psalm 120.1

3. The Holy Spirit will still be at work.
But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Here there is no conflict with the law. Galatians 5.22-23

4. God will still be in control.
The king's heart is like a stream of water directed by the LORD; he turns it wherever he pleases. Proverbs 21.1

5. God will still use the preaching of the Gospel. 

For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes – Jews first and also Gentiles. Romans 1.16

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
Sing praise to God, sing praises; sing praise to our King, sing praises! Psalm 47.6

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
For I will give you abundant water to quench your thirst and to moisten your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit and my blessings on your children. Isaiah 44.3

8. There will still be room at the cross.
The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise to return, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish, so he is giving more time for everyone to repent. 2 Peter 3.9

9. Jesus is still coming again. 

But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and everything in them will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be exposed to judgment. 2 Peter 3.10
10. Jesus will continue to save sinners and continue to build His church.
Now I say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. Matthew 16.18  




No comments: